GPI Prototype is a service provider of color 3d printing, the latest technology in the 3d printing industry. Typical applications include design prototypes, education, architecture, industrial, geospatial, entertainment, arts, and healthcare.
Color 3d printing is ideal for a variety of applications including the creation of prototypes and for presentations needing color to better represent the final product. Our color 3d printing capabilities produce parts in over 500,000 colors, textures, gradients, transparencies and durometers. Prototypes can be created with a variety of characteristics so they look, feel and function like real products.
Parts of complex geometries are built layer-by-layer directly from 3D CAD data with corresponding colors. Automatic color mapping from your design software lets you create photo-realistic 3d printed models. Prototypes can be also be created using any combination of rigid, flexible, transparent or opaque materials. Models can be produced in full color which would otherwise require painting and finishing. Additionally text labels, logos and images can be directly printed onto models. Minimal to no finishing steps are required like painting, sanding or assembly.
High resolution realistic 3d printed models with precise details can be created allowing complex geometries with detailed features to be achieved, such as a thin wall on a mechanical prototype or a railing on an architectural model. Color 3d printed parts have excellent visual properties with good surface quality.
We also offer metal 3d printing services in a variety of metal materials with excellent mechanical properties including strength, hardness, toughness, ductility, and corrosion resistance.
- Design Prototypes (Concept Models, Functional Prototypes, Presentation Models)
- Education (Engage students by turning ideas into real-life 3D models that can be held)
- Architecture (Architectural designs can be created for display or to showcase building plans)
- Industrial (Patterns and molds for metal casting, RTV molding and urethane casting)
- Geospatial (Convert GIS data into 3D landscape and cityscape models)
- Entertainment (Figures and characters are brought to life in full color)
- Arts (Turn 2D designs into 3D creations)
- Healthcare (Anatomical models enhance patient & physician communications)